The Seventh String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think tonight is a good night to...

3 posters

Go down

I think tonight is a good night to... Empty I think tonight is a good night to...

Post by Tom Bombadil Thu May 26, 2011 8:59 pm

...shoot off a couple of fireworks. My supply is limited but the air is ripe and I am not one to pass on such a opportunity.

TB
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil

Back to top Go down

I think tonight is a good night to... Empty Re: I think tonight is a good night to...

Post by Tom Bombadil Thu May 26, 2011 9:38 pm

And so I did. And a cry from the party next door was heard..."We like you! You can stay!" Our son is home, he served three tours over there. He likes fireworks almost as much as me. He laughed a bit then he stopped. Say no more, but he laughed and it was enough. Now I need more fireworks.
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil

Back to top Go down

I think tonight is a good night to... Empty Re: I think tonight is a good night to...

Post by MandoSquirrel Thu May 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Too dry here, we need our summer rains(already have the summer temps!).

MandoSquirrel
MandoSquirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil Fri May 27, 2011 9:05 am

Very wet here, lots of rain last few weeks. Thunderstorms today and rain tomorrow...at least according to the forecast.
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil

Back to top Go down

Post by gtrbill Fri May 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:And so I did. And a cry from the party next door was heard..."We like you! You can stay!" Our son is home, he served three tours over there. He likes fireworks almost as much as me. He laughed a bit then he stopped. Say no more, but he laughed and it was enough. Now I need more fireworks.

Thanks to your son for his service. I guess by the way it sounds I should thank him three times. I'm glad he can still laugh after the #%@& he must have seen.
gtrbill
gtrbill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down