The Seventh String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new to this fourm and guitar!! c25/sme?

4 posters

Go down

new to this fourm and guitar!!  c25/sme? Empty new to this fourm and guitar!! c25/sme?

Post by stevebeve Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 pm

hello, I am new to guitar and to the forum I am curious about the guitar I bought. it is a breedlove american c25/sme. this is my first guitar and the price I paid did not mach the prices I have seen online for this model. I was wondering if I could get some feedback about this guitar it is beautiful and sounds amazing. thank you for your help.

stevebeve

Back to top Go down

new to this fourm and guitar!!  c25/sme? Empty Re: new to this fourm and guitar!! c25/sme?

Post by MandoSquirrel Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 pm

The American series instruments replaced the lower end American made Breed series' a couple of years ago. It should be a very good instrument, with a street price new around $1500 or more. I'm kind of rusty on all that lately, & my mind's not really in instrument mode, due to family concerns. Sorry to be no more help. Most everyone else has gone to the Facebook page.
MandoSquirrel
MandoSquirrel

Back to top Go down

new to this fourm and guitar!!  c25/sme? Empty Re: new to this fourm and guitar!! c25/sme?

Post by tomana Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:15 pm

I had a 2012 Breedlove Roots Series D/SReH which I sold to acquire a 2007 Breedlove Pro Series C25/CRH since I prefer Concert body over Dreadnought. Both of these models were constructed in the same way, same AAA grade solid woods, with 60% USA / 33% parts made in Korea and assembled in Bend. OR. That's as per an email from Breedlove.

The American Series is the replacement for the Roots/Pro Series and is 100% made in the USA

tomana

Back to top Go down

Post by MandoSquirrel Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Welcome to the forum, tomana. Nobody else seems to come anymore but me; they all went to facebook, & I hate facebook.
MandoSquirrel
MandoSquirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:39 am

Welcome from me as well stevebeve and tomana.  

Agreed about fb.
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down