The Seventh String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Breedlove C25/R

Go down

Custom Breedlove C25/R Empty Custom Breedlove C25/R

Post by GELewis Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:04 pm

Custom ordered, hand built in Tumalo, OR, and signed by Kim Breedlove. It not only sounds phenomenal (rich, full sound with sparkling highs, mellow midrange, and deep bass), but is absolutely beautiful. It is in flawless condition, except for a tiny slit in the white binding on the headstock between the E and B tuners, which existed when the instrument was new and is only visible on very close inspection.

Deep, concert-size body with slender, C-shaped neck. Plays effortlessly. Professionally set up for finger style playing (3/32” on the first fret, 2/32” on the 13th fret), yet doesn’t buzz when strummed aggressively.

I paid just under $4,000 for this instrument in 2002 (I have the original sales receipt), and another $270 to have the pickup installed in 2010. Selling because I have more guitars than I need and as I try to keep this instrument in pristine condition, it is the one I play the least.

• Solid Rosewood back and sides 
• Solid Sitka Spruce top
• Ebony Fingerboard
• Polished Ebony Headstock overlay
• Koa binding on body and neck
• MasterClass Abalone Rosette
• 1¾” bone nut
• Winged Bridge (pinless)
• Bone saddle
• Gold Grover Tuners with Ebony Buttons
• Clear Pickguard
• LR Baggs Anthem SL pickup w/ sound hole controls

Includes Breedlove deluxe luggage-style case, original documentation, Crafter chromatic clip-on tuner and Oasis humidifier.

Photos available here: minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/msg/d/northfield-custom-breedlove-c25/7567248056.html

$2950 plus actual shipping costs.
GELewis
GELewis

Back to top Go down