The Seventh String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All I Needed to Say..................................

+6
Trevor
ragtime man
gtrbill
Tom Bombadil
MandoSquirrel
Tele
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All I Needed to Say.................................. Empty All I Needed to Say..................................

Post by Tele Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Please be sure to watch in 720p!

It seems there is precious little time in life. Some things take up too much of our time. Other things we can never spend enough time on.
This is for Melissa Suzanne. Happy Birthday! I love you, and I miss you more than you will ever know.

I hope you enjoy it.

Tele
Tele

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkBradfordMusic

Back to top Go down

All I Needed to Say.................................. Empty Re: All I Needed to Say..................................

Post by MandoSquirrel Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Lovely. Good to have you back among us.
MandoSquirrel
MandoSquirrel

Back to top Go down

All I Needed to Say.................................. Empty Re: All I Needed to Say..................................

Post by Tele Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 am

Thanks Mando.
Tele
Tele

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Nice Tele, very nice. Gentle and nice. Thanks.
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tele Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Thanks Dodger.
Tele
Tele

Back to top Go down

Post by gtrbill Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:13 am

Tele - Nice work. Nice mellow flow to it. Thanks for posting.
gtrbill
gtrbill

Back to top Go down

Post by ragtime man Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:43 am

Got to love this one also. Very mellow, slow and slow is often more difficult to play than fast. Nice job Tele.
ragtime man
ragtime man
ragtime man

Back to top Go down

Post by Tele Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:29 am

Thanks Bill and Rags. I appreciate you taking the time to listen and comment.
Tele
Tele

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 pm

That was really pretty, Tele. Is this the style of playing that you normally like to play? I've tried to write some figerstyle tunes but I'm coming from a speed metal/rock background so I haven't had much practice with this style. Normal tuning?
Great job!
Trevor
Trevor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tele Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Thanks Trevor. The guitar is tuned to open D. That particular song is a little more mellow than the stuff I usually write. I like to think that I play a wide range of styles, so I'm not tied into just one. I just write whatever comes into my head. I've actually been working on quite a few tunes that aren’t so "nice". You can visit my You Tube channel and decide for yourself I suppose.

Tele
Tele

Back to top Go down

Post by Melodeous Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Okay. I'm back. Like I mentioned on that other forum, Tele, this is one fine little composition. Alternate tunings are fun to play around in. I don't do much with them because I'm still so involved with discovering what standard has to offer. Not a bad conundrum, I suppose.
Melodeous
Melodeous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tele Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Hey Melodeous! Great to see you here!

(I didnt see a comment from you elsewhere, but maybe I missed it.)

Thanks!
Tele
Tele

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Welcome Melodeous to TSS, good to hear from you.
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil

Back to top Go down

Post by Melodeous Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Thanks for the greetings. So, what's up? New? Anyone else posting music and stuff?
Melodeous
Melodeous

Back to top Go down

Post by MandoSquirrel Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Tele's posting the music, the rest of us are posting STUFF. Wink
MandoSquirrel
MandoSquirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tele Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Melodeous wrote:Thanks for the greetings. So, what's up? New? Anyone else posting music and stuff?

How about you post some of your's Melodeous? I bet the gang would love to hear it!

Nothing much new. SOS and all that. Life goes on. (Thank goodness, I dont care for the alternative!)
Tele
Tele

Back to top Go down

Post by Melodeous Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Okay. I'll also subscribe to life going forward. But, if no one dissents, at my age it could slow down just a little bit.

Music. Here's a Focus concert with a composition I recorded some time ago. Can't remember if I posted this before or not. I like this mellow little guitar but for all its cedar calm it can give if nursed right. With clams -

Last edited by Omegaman on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : url shortener removed)
Melodeous
Melodeous

Back to top Go down

Post by ragtime man Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Nice job on Storm Surge there Melodeous. Very nice
ragtime man
ragtime man
ragtime man

Back to top Go down

Post by Portland Rain Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Glad to see you back melodius and really good job on that composition.

Also nicely played Tele. i hadn't commented on this vid yet.

PR
Portland Rain
Portland Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by WileE Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:52 am

Melodeous wrote:Okay. I'll also subscribe to life going forward. But, if no one dissents, at my age it could slow down just a little bit.

Music. Here's a Focus concert with a composition I recorded some time ago. Can't remember if I posted this before or not. I like this mellow little guitar but for all its cedar calm it can give if nursed right. With clams -

Well, if you did post it before, I missed it. Well done. I like it.

WileE

Last edited by Omegaman on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : URL shortener removed from melodius quote)
WileE
WileE

Back to top Go down

Post by gtrbill Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 am

More talent! I liked it a lot.
gtrbill
gtrbill

Back to top Go down

Post by Melodeous Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks folks. Most appreciate. Tele, I apologize for posting this in your thread. Most inappropriate not to start my own with it.
Melodeous
Melodeous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tele Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 pm

No worries Melodeous. Nice job on the tune.
Tele
Tele

Back to top Go down

Post by MandoSquirrel Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I don't see the tune?
MandoSquirrel
MandoSquirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Tele wrote:
I hope you enjoy it.

I certainly did.
Neal
Neal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum