The Seventh String
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Again.

+4
Tele
MandoSquirrel
Omegaman
WileE
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Member - Again. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member - Again.

Post by Tele Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:18 pm

That is one of the new features, but no, just with the onboard stereo mic setup. It has something to do with the coding / uncoding for youtube. But you'd think Zoom would make sure that it worked. I doubt that YT changed their coding recently. And you cant use the SD software once you install the "new" handyshare software, it uses it for SD and HD. You can google the issue and you'll see everyone has the same issue. The HD looks ten times better than the best SD. The SD on the original Q3 was bad from the start though.
Tele
Tele

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkBradfordMusic

Back to top Go down

New Member - Again. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member - Again.

Post by MLT Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 am

Hi Harry. Great to see another member from the site of old.

Too bad about the triplets--at least in the near term. My accountant let me have a fiar portion of this year's return to dedicate to attending the CMSA convention this October (Baltimore)...room is already booked, new flight case ordered for the Labraid, all that is left is to book the flights.

I was seriously considering a zoom during the holiday season...didn't materialize last year but maybe this one...and maybe they will have listened to Tele (and presumably others) and fixed the tracking issue in the software.
MLT
MLT

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2